Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday...thanks MckMama


I figured since I follow so many other blogs, it was high time I get my own. I am an avid reader of MckMama's blog, so I get to start off with a bang with the "Not Me! Mondays". :-D

I did not cheat on my "low carb" diet over Thanksgiving and devour potatoes, stuffing, and any other carb-laden item I could get my hands on....

I did not just completely drop my diet, because that would make me weak.... No, not I.

I did not tell my almost three year old that she could not be a princess, because a princess doesn't cry like a baby and make dying llama sounds, all because she couldn't wear a sleeveless, cotton summerdress in our lovely 50-something degree weather- with no shoes on.

I did not get jealous that my boyfriend was at home with his kids and his family over Thanksgiving and didn't really talk to me or message me. Because I am not a jealous girlfriend.

Whew! Now I feel better.

1 comment:

-stephanie- said...

my daughter never has warm clothes on. It's a battle I quit fighting, unless we are leaving the house. Always sleeveless and barefoot. And we are in 30 degree weather. I can't wear enough clothes to stay warm.